SGC Business Luncheon on "Crisis in Europe – No End in Sight?"
About the Business Luncheon:
The UK voted to leave the EU; Anti EU parties are on the rise in other European countries. What is the future of the EU and the currency union in particular? Will the ECB gloss over the unsolved problems of the currency union by an ever looser monetary policy, and what are the implications of such a policy?
Putting Europe in a broader perspective, Dr. Jörg Krämer also shares his perspective on the Asian economies and explains Commerzbank’s outlook for global bond yields and currencies.
About the Speaker:
Dr Jörg Krämer, Chief Economist, Commerzbank AG
- Please note that registration starts at 11.45am
- Please be notified that pictures will be taken during the event for publications on our website, newsletters and printed publication
- If you wish to cancel your reservation, do so at least two (2) working days in advance, or no refund will be provided
- NO SHOWS or cancellation on the day of the event will be charged the full amount
- The event description was updated. Diff#183965 2016-08-03 09:12:23
12:00 PM - 1:30 PM SGT
- Conrad Centennial Singapore, North Room, Level 2
SGC Members (Free) FULL Member Company Associates (incl. 7% GST) SOLD OUT $89.00 Guests (incl. 7% GST) SOLD OUT $119.00
- Venue Address
- Conrad Centennial Singapore, Two Temasek Boulevard, Singapore 038982 Singapore